Welcome to this Blog

OM NAMA SHIVAYA . Hearty Welcome to This Blog. This is a Blog to Share Some of My Thoughts & Informations with You.You Know " Opinion Differs ".Thank You For Your Patience.

23 October 2009

INTEREST IN VEENA



Once I went to Thiruvarur at the age of 15,along with the devotees of Shiva.I had darshan of Swami & went to Kamalambigai Temple.Near to Sri Kamalambigai Temple,I get stucked and was attracted by a wall Painting.It was the Picture of a Holy Man who is in the Position of Playing Veena.The Face of him and his Posture,appearence and Veena attracted me so much.I stood there and Watch that Painting for a long time.I was unable to move away from that place.That image attracted me so much and gave me such a peace.At that time I don't know what is the name of him ?. But I searched his name.Later after some years I came to know that is the image of Sri Muthu Swamy Deekshitar,One of Sangeetha Mumoorthigal.

From the Moment I watched his Image,I was attracted by Veena So Much.My thurst on Veena is still alive.To learn Veena became my desire.I don't know even ABCD of Music.But I was so attracted toward veena.Through Divine Music One can Attain Divinity.Music is magic.It will easily tie our Mind.Veenadhara Dakshinamoorthy is one of the Form of Lord Shiva.In this Form he used to play Veena.I read some where that Lord Shiva is the First to introduce Veena and Play Veena.I don't know why I get attracted towards Veena.But I can Feel there is Divinity in Veena.Above is the picture (Professionals,Pardon Me) of Veena dhara Dakshina Moorthy drawn by me during my college days because of the attraction on Veena & Devotion on Lord Shiva.Till now I never took Single step to learn Veena,even though it is a 12 year desire which settled inside me.But I enquired some where near by my Home town,but not able to find any veena Teachers.May be, there may be some body even near by.but to my luck i did not found any one.Let me Wait & See,What about in Future.Every thing is in God's Hand.I accept, My effort is not enough in enquiring about veena class and also in learning Veena.But the desire is still in my heart among so many obstacles like Money,Job hunting,place,situations,lack of my self-effort,laziness..etc.I would like to learn Veena from a Spiritual Cum Veena skilled Guru.Dear Lord Shiva please decide and judge whether I should learn Veena or not ? and will it be suitable for me,does I am eligible for that ?.If You think I can learn Veena & can go in the spiritual path through music,then show me a Path & guide Me.

No comments: