Welcome to this Blog

OM NAMA SHIVAYA . Hearty Welcome to This Blog. This is a Blog to Share Some of My Thoughts & Informations with You.You Know " Opinion Differs ".Thank You For Your Patience.

18 October 2009

COMMITMENT IS BURDEN

One day I went to Arsha Vidhya Peetam,at that time My Guru took a Class on 'Athma Bodham' ,after finishing the class I asked some doubts,He cleared it.Then, I asked him to take class for me on a particular topic, I forgot now about on which topic ? because it happened 4 years back.He briefly explained about it and I said "swamiji, tomorrow onwards I will come for Evening class,You Please took a class on the topic what you explained me now,If I was not able to come I will inform you through telephone !".He replied "COMMITMENT IS BURDEN".

This is a short reply but with deep and huge meaning.If we understand this and began to apply this thought we could avoid most of the problems.Because of Desire on something or anything we get in to a commitment,and we tie ourself by our own rope.If we have the ability to act easily according to the commitment under any circumstances,then no problem,it won't be a burden.But if we found any difficulty,it will be burden.In Most cases,It become very difficult to do.We have to come across so many obstacles.Of them, most are self created.So a long analysis must be done before undergoing any commitment.If it is possible for us to act successfully according to the commitment, then we should get in to it,if not,we should never turn that side.

No comments: