Welcome to this Blog

OM NAMA SHIVAYA . Hearty Welcome to This Blog. This is a Blog to Share Some of My Thoughts & Informations with You.You Know " Opinion Differs ".Thank You For Your Patience.

01 July 2009

SRI BALA TRIPURA SUNDHARI - NICE SONG



I Bow My Head and I pay a 'Saashtaanga Namaskara' to the Devotional Singers.As a Devotee of Divine Mother Sri Bala Tripura Sundhari ,I am able to feel the Heartful Kindness which remains inside the song,even though I am not able to understand the Language of the song and it's Meaning.In this video,Did you notice that the Vikraha of Divine Mother seems to Smile,Please See it with Kindness not with analysing Mind.
Blissful tears comes when seeing the kindness of singers on Bala tripura sundari by seeing their blissful facial expressions.Hats off and i submit my praise to the feet of devotional singers.

No comments: