Welcome to this Blog

OM NAMA SHIVAYA . Hearty Welcome to This Blog. This is a Blog to Share Some of My Thoughts & Informations with You.You Know " Opinion Differs ".Thank You For Your Patience.

25 June 2009

SWAMI CHINMAYANANDHA - GURU OF MY GURU'S GURU

Swami Chinmayanandha is the Guru of My Guru and his Guru Shree Dayanandha Saraswathi.




My Guru Once Told, He Got the Gayathri Manthra Upadhesam [initiation] From Swami Chinmayanandha.

When My Guru Joined as a Disciple to him, he not able to understand the Vedhanta Teachings which was taught in English. He Suffered a Lot.One day, He packed all his package and was ready to return home.Before going home,he wish to see Swami Chinmayanandha.He Went to Swami Chinmayanandha and told about his leaving.Swamiji asked the Reason.My Guru told that "I am not able to understand the Upanishads which was delivered in English language and if it continues then there will be waste of time for me,if I return to my home town I can Plough the Field and make some worth of time.So Please Give me Your Permission and Blessings to go away".
Swami Chinmayanandha asked My Guru to Come on next day ,early morning.
My Guru Went and Swami Chinmayanandha Initiated him the Great " Gayathri Manthra ". And told that "You chant this Manthra for One Month and after that also,If you can't able to understand Vedhantha that is delivered in English, Then,I gave you permission now itself, You can Go out of this Campus without asking any permission to me ".

My Guru,From that day, up to a Month, Chanted Gayathri Manthra.He Used to chant it except on Sleeping,Eating,& while Listening the class.Other than this,he used to chant it continously.After One Month , My Guru was able to Under stand the Teachings very Well.

Understanding Vedhantha is Very Tough even in the language of our Mother Tongue.Understanding a very highest Philosophy and Truth in an unknown language is very,very tough.We can't imagine it.But the Grace of Shree Guru ,the Mahima of Manthra and God's Blessing will Make an Illiterate to a Pandit, like what happened in the Life of Maha Kavi Kaalidass.

|| Om Chinmayanandha SathGuru Paadhugaam Poojayami ||
|| Om Sath Guru ||

No comments: