Welcome to this Blog

OM NAMA SHIVAYA . Hearty Welcome to This Blog. This is a Blog to Share Some of My Thoughts & Informations with You.You Know " Opinion Differs ".Thank You For Your Patience.

27 May 2007

NEW TO BLOG

HI ALL
I'm new one to blog world.
My name is Senthil Arumugam.
Through this Blog I want to Share some of my thoughts from what I studied,heard,analysed,experienced,understand in My Life.
This blog may contain any thought that I want to share with you all.
I Welcome all Your Valuable advice, Care,Share,and comments.

1 comment:

Ekeebavi said...

Hello Arumugam,

This is Nithya Ekeebavi. I saw a picture of shiva and parvathi in your blog called Grihastha Ashram - Married life. I really liked it. I want to use that picture in one of the video prepared for an ashram called Dhyanapeetam. I am not sure if this picture is subject to any copyright, would be very helpful, if you can let me know the source or if its subject to copyright.

my email id: nithya.ekeebavi@gmail.com

thanks

www.dhyanapeetam.org